Hydroid™ Compact Reverse Osmosis System
The Hydroid is the industry’s premier compact, portable commercial water filter at an affordable price. Achieve up to a 4,500 GPD (gallons of water per day) capacity (blended), or 3,000 GPD pure RO water. Not only is the Hydroid powerful, but it can produce a 2 parts product to 1 part wastewater ratio, making it the most efficient system in its class. New, groundbreaking technology for a compact system with commercial scale performance.
The Hydroid compact commercial reverse osmosis system is designed to operate on municipal city water sources and not recommended for well water sources that are very hard or have a TDS (total dissolved solids) of over 500 PPM (parts per million). The optional Antiscalant kit is designed for those on city or well water with elevated hardness and/or high TDS.
- Standard Equipment: locking casters, garden hose connector, feed tubing, concentrate tubing, product tubing, pre-carbon flush tubing.
- Blend up to: 4,500 GPD, 188 GPH, 3.0+ GPM
- Pure RO: 3,000 GPD, 125 GPH, 2 GPM
- True plug & play usability right out of the box; encapsulated proprietary membranes and carbon pre-filter for easy replacement
- Blend valve to blend post-carbon treated water with RO water to customize the TDS. This also increases recovery/efficiency
- 66% recovery means 2:1 ratio (2 parts RO water to 1 part waste water)
- Antiscalant option to prolong membrane life
- Onboard ultra-high capacity sediment and carbon hybrid filter with 75,000 gallon capacity
- Microprocessor RO controller with auto-flush function, dual TDS meter, pre-filter capacity monitor, and low-pressure/high-pressure switches
- Stainless steel, multi-stage centrifugal pump (110v standard plug,10.6 A draw) for continuous operation
- Liquid filled pressure gauges and flow meters
- Electronic float switch hook-ups, and mechanical float valve compatible
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21" x 30.5" x 18.5"
- Weight: 106 lbs
- Tariff: 8421210000
Filters & Replacement SchedulesCarbon Pre-filter
- Replace after 75,000 gal
- Replace between 6 months–2 years
- Replace after approximately 75,000 gallons
Hydroid DownloadsQuick Start Guide
HydroLogic Blog Articles
Part Number: HL 11675