The Triton RO 200 water filtration system is designed and built with one goal in mind: to deliver the highest quality, professional grade products, incorporating earth friendly designs and components.
We strive to offer tools for the serious aquarist needed to maintain the healthiest and most vibrant aquariums possible.
Dimensions (H,W,D): 18.75” x 16.5” x 6”
Weight: 15.00 LBS
• SURFACE AREA: Approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.37 M2)
• TEMPERATURE LIMIT: Up to 140°F (60°C) depending on pressure and time under load
• FILTER MEDIA: Polyester- Plus™
• END CAPS: Plastisol (pliable PVC)
• pH: 3-11
• DIMENSIONS: 2-3/4” (70 mm) OD; 1-1/16” (27 mm) ID
Green Coconut Carbon Filter:
• 10 micron nominal ﬁltration
• No release of carbon ﬁnes
• Exceptionally low pressure drop
• Meets NSF61 standards
• Performance validated by WQA
• NSF certified for material safety
• Industry leading performance
• 96% – 99% PPM Rejection
• MEMBRANE TYPE: Thin Film Composite
• MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 113°F (45°C)
• MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE: 100 PSI
• MAXIMUM FEED FLOW RATE: 2 GPM
• MAXIMUM FEED WATER TURBIDITY: 1 NTU
• MAXIMUM FEED SIT DENSITY INDEX (SDI): 5 SDI
• CHLORINE TOLERANCE: <0 PPM
Part Number: HL# 31052
MSRP: $ 315.00
A :Here are the most common challenges when filtering well water.
-Well water is typically colder which will decrease your flow rates because cold water flows slower through a reverse osmosis membrane.
-Well water often has higher PPM/TDS levels (hardness) which can decrease the life of a membrane.
-Well water can contain high levels of sediment which can easly clog a carbon or sediment prefilter.
-Well water can have high levels of iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell).
-Well water occassionaly contains iron bacteria which is difficult to remove.
-Well water generally has low water pressure.
A :There are different methods of treating iron depending on how much iron is present in the source water. The easiest way to know how much iron you have is to get your water tested from NTL.
For a city water analysis use product code: 9001
For a well water analysis use product code : 9003
A If your carbon or sediment filter apprears to be red, maroon, orange or brown in color you have iron in your water. You may also notice that your sinks and or toilets also have this discloration. See an example image below of a system that was used to fiter water with excessive iron levels.