- Replace between 6 months–2 years
- Filters up to 100 GPD (gallons per day) of ultra-pure, low PPM water.
- 96% – 99% PPM Rejection
- Membrane Type: Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 2 GPM
- Maximum Feed Water Turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum Feed Sit Density Index (SDI): 5 SDI
- Chlorine Tolerance: <0 PPM
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12" x 2" x 2"
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Tariff: 8421990040
There are two indications as to when to change your membranes
- Test the RO and source/inlet water to see what percentage of the inlet water’s PPM the 100™ is filtering out (rejection %). You should see approximately 98% of the inlet PPM’s being removed when the membrane is new. If the rejection % falls under an acceptable level (typically 90%) it’s time to change the membrane
- When the flow rate of the product water slows down significantly. This can also happen if your pre-filters are clogged. If you change your pre-filters and the product water still flows slowly then it’s an indication you need a new membrane. When it doubt contact HydroLogic
Stealth-RO100™ Membrane Downloads
Part Number: HL 22120
MSRP: $ 91.95
When do I change the filter?
Find a Dealer