Filters up to 100 GPD (gallons per day) of ultra-pure, low PPM water.
• 96% – 99% PPM Rejection
• MEMBRANE TYPE: Thin Film Composite
• MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 113°F (45°C)
• MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE: 100 PSI
• MAXIMUM FEED FLOW RATE: 2 GPM
• MAXIMUM FEED WATER TURBIDITY: 1 NTU
• MAXIMUM FEED SIT DENSITY INDEX (SDI): 5 SDI
• CHLORINE TOLERANCE: <0 PPM)
Dimensions: 12" x 2" x 2"
There are two indications as to when to change your membranes. 1. Test the RO and source/inlet water to see what percentage of the inlet water’s PPM the 100 ™ is filtering out (rejection %). You should see approximately 98% of the inlet PPM’s being removed when the membrane is new. If the rejection % falls under an acceptable level (typically 90%) it’s time to change the membrane. 2. When the flow rate of the product water slows down significantly. This can also happen if your pre-filters are clogged. If you change your pre-filters and the product water still flows slowly then it’s an indication you need a new membrane. When it doubt contact Hydro-Logic.
Part Number: HL# 22120
MSRP: $ 83.00