The GroGreen Filter has a customized flow restrictor allowing ideal contact time with filtration media to maximize the reduction of chlorine, sediment, rust, silt, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), mercury, lead and PCBs (organic chlorine).
- Reduces Foul Tastes & Odors, Sediment, and Rust
- Invigorates Organic Compost, Soil Amendments, and Bio-Teas
- Improves Quality of Fruits, Vegetables, and Flowers
- Protects Beneficial Biologicals
- Easy to Use: Attaches to Your Garden Hose
- 11,000 Gallon Capacity (30 GPD = 365 days)
- Up to 2 GPM
- Removes Up to 99% of Chlorine and Chloramines
- KDF85/Granulated Catalytic Activated Carbon
- Eco-friendly Green Coconut Carbon Filter
- Made from Recycled Plastic, when Possible
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Everything included for quick installment on your hose
- Includes “filter saver” brass hose bib connector
- Pressure Range: 20–100 psi
- Temperature Range: 35°–100°F
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 14.5" x 6"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Tariff: 8421210000
GroGreen Garden Hose Filter Downloads
HydroLogic Blog Articles