The GroGreen Filter has a customized flow restrictor allowing ideal contact time with filtration media to maximize the reduction of chlorine, sediment, rust, silt, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), mercury, lead and PCBs (organic chlorine).
- Easily produces 120 gallons per hour
- Rated at 2 GPM
- Eco-friendly green coconut carbon
- KDF55 media (inhibits bacterial growth)
- Filter life: 11,000 gallons
- Everything included for quick installment on your hose
- Includes “filter saver” brass hose bib connector
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 14.5" x 6"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Tariff: 8421210000
GroGreen Garden Hose Filter Downloads
HydroLogic Blog Articles