- 98+% PPM Rejection
- Rated at 2 GPM
- Filters up to 100 GPD (gallons per day)
- Replace between 6 months to 2 years
RO output depends on the source water temperature. At 77°, the system should produce 100% of the rated output. As the temperature drops or increases, so does the output.
If you would like to know the TFC specifically for your wanted output, check out our TFC chart.
There are two indications as to when to change your membranes
- Test the RO and source/inlet water to see what percentage of the inlet water’s PPM the Stealth-RO100 is filtering out (rejection %). You should see approximately 98% of the inlet PPMs being removed when the membrane is new. If the rejection % falls under an acceptable level (typically 90%) it’s time to change the membrane
- When the flow rate of the product water slows down significantly. This can also happen if your pre-filters are clogged. If you change your pre-filters and the product water still flows slowly then it’s an indication you need a new membrane. When it doubt contact HydroLogic
Flow rates of RO systems are based on source water @ 65 psi / 77° / 500 ppm
- Membrane Type: Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Feed Water Turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum Feed Sit Density Index (SDI): 5 SDI
- Chlorine Tolerance: <0 PPM
- Dimensions (H x W): 12" x 2.125"
- Weight: 0.472 lbs
- Stealth-RO100 Membrane Downloads
Part Number: HL 22120