Stealth-RO™ De-Ionization Add-On Kit
- This de-ionization filter (DI) is designed to serve as a post, polishing stage for any Reverse Osmosis (RO) system. After an RO system, the product water may contain trace amounts of nitrates, phosphates, and silicates as well other total dissolved solids (TDS). Certain applications such as aquarium, medical, manufacturing and others require 99.99% ultra pure, 0 PPM water. This DI filter will remove any leftover contaminants giving you the purest H2O available.
- 0.25 Gallon Per Minute maximum flow rate
- Filter has 7,500 PPM Capacity
- Divide estimated life (7,500 PPM) by feed water PPM (post-RO input) to get estimated number of gallons. Example: estimated number of gallons DI cartridge is good for at 5 PPM inlet water is 1,500 gallons.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.75" x 5.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 3.4875 lbs
- Tariff: 8421990040
Stealth-RO De-Ionization Add-On Kit Downloads
Part Number: HL 33005
MSRP: $ 84.95
When do I change the filter?
Find a Dealer